Jimmy Savile Page 47

Metal Mickey will carry the can. He was a bad robot always asking Irene Handl if she'd check his dipstick and change his oil, dirty robot!

Yeah but all the robots were like that in the 80's

Different times

I heard the cybermen were a rum bunch too

And the little robot off Buck Rogers, known to be a pest, wibble, wibble, wibble

Dr Who was worse.

NSFW

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XZ5H1KFLZb0/TlL9Ug4JRII/AAAAAAAACnQ/tFwjOq-Nlzk/s400/SNN2809B_62154a.jpg

This just in -

Jimmy Savile raped his dead mother, started World War 2, invented AIDS, caused the global financial crisis, failed to predict Italian earthquakes properly, molested Pussy Riot and was responsible for this year's miserable summer weather.

Any thing else we can pin on his rotting corpse?

Did he come up with that f**king Dr Oetker advert where those 2 androids make cupcakes for their sexless, Stepford friends.

Who the f**k is Dr F**king I make cake icing in a can and I make pizzas and all the european fascist junk food ever Oetker.

I bet he's a Nazi scientist, making Hitler in a spray can to make evil cupcakes.

I blame Jimmey Saville for him, infact I think Jimmy Saville is Dr Oetker.

Lmfao

Mentalist

I understand the reason the Challenger Shuttle exploded is because Jimmy Saville had sex with it, on a special episode of Clunk Click.

Jimmy Saville also stopped the production of Party 7s of Watneys Red Barrell. Thus ruining parties for tight fisted, red faced, piss heads for ever

Quote: sootyj @ October 23 2012, 9:32 PM BST

I bet he's a Nazi scientist, making Hitler in a spray can to make evil cupcakes.

To be fair, the Nazis weren't short of ovens back in World War 2.

Savile f**ked the bakery on pudding lane causing the great fire of London

Probably

Plus, have you ever seen him and Jack the ripper in the same room....

I pretty sure the dirty old c**t just broke the home button on my iPod touch

The mans a bloody menace

He took advantage of a loophole that allowed him to defer 4% of his taxable income until such time as the Bank of England's Base-Rate became what his legal department accepted as "amenable".

Inhuman scum.

He's the bastard who also ended the production of the 'Cabana Bar' my favourite sweet of the early eighties

Quote: sootyj @ October 23 2012, 9:32 PM BST

Oetker advert where those 2 androids make cupcakes for their sexless, Stepford friends.

No one can beat the original Doritos fart knockers.

Jimmy Saville dressed up as a gorilla and nonced up David Attenborough.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 23 2012, 9:40 PM BST

No one can beat the original Doritos fart knockers.

This one is worse.

Quote: Pingl @ October 23 2012, 9:39 PM BST

He's the bastard who also ended the production of the 'Cabana Bar' my favourite sweet of the early eighties

Not to mention Quatro, Cresta fizzy drinks, Aztec bars and he persuaded Madonna to stop making catchy pop choonage.

He also invented Lady Ga Ga in his laboratory of evil.

He also ate the Littlest Hobo.

Jimmy Savile raped Ronnie Corbett and Wee Jimmy Krankie at the 1973 BBC Christmas party as the Director General quoffed Vimto and Jagermeister cocktails.