Episodes - Series 2

Here you go, Charley. :)

Fankoo Zooo

I loved the first series of this and thought Matt Le Blanc was simply awesome. They all were but Matt really shone.
So far second series looks just as ace.

PS. Can't believe how nice you are Zooo especialy after I offered your BF my bum for his B Day. :)

Lol. Offering your bum is the highest compliment!

I heart Episodes. I'm glad the blind woman is now also a big fat cheater. I can stop feeling sorry for her due to her philandering husband.

Yeah, that was pretty funny "Hey, Matt you have butter on your pants" Laughing out loud

That was so much better than I was expecting it to be. Lots of nice lines and interesting shots.

Love the bird necklace that Tamsin Greig was wearing, if anyone sees copy for sale can they let me know please?

Stronger than any episode from Series 1, but still pretty mediocre. Hopefully it will improve as the series contiunes.

I thought the first episode was terrific. Smart move to give Merc's wife a bit of an edge, makes him a tad less callous and her a tad less naive. Mangan and Le Blanc have great chemistry. The half hour just flew by so I was actually stunned when the credits rolled.

I loved series one so this isn't an unbiased opinion!

I really liked it! I was beginning to think I was alone, as no one else I know liked series 1. Huh? In fact, the segment from series 1 where there was a read-through and Merc was eating and making toast is one of the funniest things I think I've ever seen :)

Thought it was a really good start to series 2. Shame it's not getting more viewers. :(

I find it a wierdly entertaining show despite the fact it's not really very funny. And I kind of like that it inhabits this bizarro parallel universe in which British sitcoms are the best in the world, and American ones are crass lowest common demoniator rubbish.

So far this series Tasmin Grieg has been less whiny, which is good.

Did I read that this was all made over here with powerful arc lamps to imitate sunshine?

Never took to the first series but I am enjoying this. I expected it to be a one joke comedy but they are a great cast. Always good to see Daisy Haggard playing oddballs dopes.

The first two episodes have been much more 'sitcommy' this series, I thought. Enjoyed it much more than last series already.

Dan

Fantastic episode this week. Matt Le Blanc really is terrific. When you think that he got an Emmy for playing himself, it seems ridiculous but he really is excellent.

The sex scene with the Friends bobbleheads was a touch of brilliance.

Quote: chipolata @ May 18 2012, 9:34 PM BST

And I kind of like that it inhabits this bizarro parallel universe in which British sitcoms are the best in the world, and American ones are crass lowest common denominator rubbish.

Wasn't this true in the sixties?

I can't believe there isn't more discussion going on in this thread! This is one of my favourite shows at the moment; it's just so brilliant.

Don't suppose anyone knows anything about a possible third season? I'm guessing it'll be a while until anything is announced, knowing the BBC, but I'm really hoping it'll continue.

I'm still watching, although it's hardly laugh a minute.