Would I Lie To You? - Series 6 Page 4

Quote: Dave @ May 5 2012, 12:04 AM BST

I thought Des was good tonight, but the others seemed to patronize him a little bit, I thought. OK, he didn't hear Tess Daly say the thing about David's doorknob, but I think he was just bored and zoned out, perhaps. It must be pretty tough three-hour recording and to be listening to everyone talking over each-other and being quick etc.

I didn't think Des said much at all. Well not much in the final edit anyway.

I certainly can't remember anything he did beyond his turn in the first round. (Still, at least he got a turn.) Rhod and Sally left much more of an impression than either of Lee's teammates, although I can't tell if that's because Des and Tess got edited down or just didn't say that much to start with.

Another very funny episode, although I'm slightly concerned about how many of the true facts concern the oddities of David's flat.

Sally was a brilliant liar, I believed all her stories!

Quote: zooo @ May 5 2012, 8:26 PM BST

Sally was a brilliant liar, I believed all her stories!

The Trevor McDonald lie was excellent, even with nose plug detail.

Quote: Jamey @ April 29 2012, 3:52 PM BST

Normally I don't care about the scores but this week I was a bit miffed that Lee Mack didn't win individual liar of the week

Really? And there's me wondering why they bother wasting any time at all declaring a LotW. They could at least try to wrest some humour from it.

Quote: Nogget @ May 6 2012, 7:08 AM BST

Really? And there's me wondering why they bother wasting any time at all declaring a LotW. They could at least try to wrest some humour from it.

Not everything needs to be about humour does it? It's just a friendly thing to do.

Quote: Nogget @ May 6 2012, 7:08 AM BST

I thought it was so they could set up the "*blank* is such a good lier that she once.............." joke at the end.

Lee Mack is very good at making it seem like he's lying when he's actually telling the truth, *accidentally* letting something slip etc.

And yeah I knew David's story about the switch was true immediately.

I'm quite irritated to know that in a flat in Kilburn there is a mysterious red switch that hasn't been pressed for at least eleven years. For the love of all that is good, won't someone press the switch?

Did he say it was the flat he still lives in?

That's the impression I got. Might have to sign up for Kilburn housing alerts when he presumably moves out before/after marrying Coren, and go around to view the flat and PRESS THE SWITCH

I think Coren needs to sort this out. She seems the type to press a big red button, especially if written to by hundreds of irritated WILTY viewers.