Red Dwarf X Page 26

I may have been exaggerating for comic effect. Too subtle for the comedy writers in the room...

Dan

Quote: Lee Henman @ October 23 2012, 1:28 AM BST

Except he's really bald and wears a big wig for the role. Still looking incredibly good though! I think I prefer him sans hair. But then I would say that, being a slapster myself. By the way, who is this prick interviewing him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KyGzfF54o

Three hours? Jesus!

Whistling nnocently

The prick interviewing Danny is called Tubes. He's an unfunny, embarrassing c**t who stars in a section of Soccer AM that should have been aborted at its inception. Believe it or not Soccer AM actually used to have moments when it was genuinely funny.

So far so meh....

Quote: lofthouse @ October 25 2012, 9:12 PM BST

So far so meh....

Sums up my view on the series. The basic elements of Classic Dwarf are there, but the plots and humour are both very light. Doug Naylor is an old fool if he feels proud of this.

Odd

Wasn't bad

Wasn't good

Wasn't .... Anything really

Felt empty and bland

Can't put my finger on it

The weaker episode of the 4 so far, I think.

I did like it though. I enjoyed the solution, and on a rather evil note, Irene's fate.

Can you plaigirise your own show? Felt like it was two old plots welded together. The BEGGS reminded me of those hairy aliens that Lister was going to marry in exchange for the oxygen unit and the coincidences reminded me of the lucky virus.

Other then that, it was shit.

Gelfs

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 25 2012, 9:51 PM BST

The BEGGS reminded me of those hairy aliens that Lister was going to marry in exchange for the oxygen unit

That's because they're also a form of GELF. There are no aliens in Red Dwarf, only genetically engineered life forms.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 25 2012, 9:54 PM BST

That's because they're also a form of GELF. There are no aliens in Red Dwarf, only genetically engineered life forms.

I can only imagine the variety and frequency of pussy you get Matthew, you throbbing stud muffin.

I thought it was pretty weak and there were nowhere near enough laughs. The plot was also a bit of a mess.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 25 2012, 10:46 PM BST

I can only imagine the variety and frequency of pussy you get Matthew, you throbbing stud muffin.

He has to keep a chart now he's got all that Shortlist pussy rolling in.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 25 2012, 9:54 PM BST

You also had simulants, and the Inquisitor of course, I forget what he was.

The Cat is also an alien, as the species was not created on Earth.

Since Earth probably no longer exist, whether something is or not an alien is probably a question of semantics...

Quote: Tim Azure @ October 26 2012, 9:10 AM BST

Since Earth probably no longer exist, whether something is or not an alien is probably a question of semantics...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

Quote: Tim Azure @ October 26 2012, 9:10 AM BST

There are no 'aliens' in Red Dwarf, everything comes, at some point, from Earth or was created by Humans.