Sirens Page 3

I enjoyed it - the sense of humour hit my funnybone perfectly when it came up, while I think there's enough depth to the at least the central male character and female lead to keep the series going. It's already been series linked in this house.

Well it certainly wasn't anything spectacular, but I rather enjoyed the first episode. A little heavier on the drama than is perhaps normally considered a 'comedy drama', but I laughed a few times. Good characters with some interesting relationships. I'll certainly be watching it again.

I enjoyed it again. It's certainly not full of laugh out loud moments, but it's got a blokey charm I like.

Appears I'm the only one on here still watching this!

I thought last night's episode was perhaps the best so far. Had more laughs than the first two episodes, but still not huge belly laughs. It explored some dark themes this week and it was good to see Rachid getting a bit more time to develop on screen.

I'm still watching! I really like it.

Only just watching the most recent episode now. I think this could well be my new favourite series. The fact it is so dark makes the laughs so clever and natural when they do come. I'm just sold, completely.

Really enjoying this so far (last night's episode especially). :)

Yep. Watching it too. :)

Watching it, liking it, loving it. :)

Quote: Baumski @ July 19 2011, 11:18 AM BST

Watching it, liking it, loving it. :)

Same.

Also, Amy Beth Hayes is amazing.

I loves it, I do.
Total Teachers replacement. I've missed having a good comedy drama on.

I like it so much that I'm going to buy the DVD.

When it's out and all.

I'm loving the series, especially the episode on around 18th July where the police woman (need to learn names!) is in bed with her date and he looks scared to death! Then asking him what her score was Laughing out loud

I think most blokes would have rather liked her bedroom style. Boo to him for making her feel like a weirdo.

Bittersweet ending. Plus, Stuart's little brother was a good actor. I really hope it gets a 2nd series, but by the look of the ratings, I doubt it.