Sirens Page 2

Yeah - I'm getting a bit bored.

It's quite weird, but rather good.

Bit like Teachers or something.

That kitchen bit made me laugh. :D

Quote: zooo @ June 27 2011, 10:27 PM BST

It's quite weird, but rather good.

Laughing out loud It's rubbish! Poor old Rhys should be contractually obliged to only work with Fast Show alumni.

Ohhh, he's the bloke of Fonejacker.
I am quite, quite slow.

Half an hour of lads talking about their erections was about as much as I could stand. Seriously misjudged opening episode.

The basic plot doesn't really make any sense (realistically). But you can't have everything. Maybe it's not really going for pure realism.

I really want that wall sized space poster they've got in the hospital corridor.

Quote: zooo @ June 27 2011, 10:42 PM

I really want that wall sized space poster they've got in the hospital corridor.

It's your birthday, so it's yours Pleased

Woooo!

Wonder where you get one from...

I thought it was a decent opener. I think they could have put a bit more at stake for the characters though. Didn't feel like they had enough at stake. I enjoyed the performances, though, and thought it had a Teachers feel (a plus), so I'll be watching again.

OK well I stayed with it because it was too much effort to find something else to do.

It wasn't bad in the end and maybe it was too long. They could've made it sharper in about 30 minutes maybe.

It did get more involving as it went along. A grower, I reckon. I enjoyed it.

Actually more like London's Burning.

I enjoyed it - reminded me a little bit of Teachers. Will watch next week.

I really wanted to like this. I agree that it should have been sharper - 30 minutes would have been enough for the material. And not many laughs for a comedy, but its the first episode so give it a chance.

The worst thing about it was the acting - the 3 men aren't great and their manager is terrible - it sounded at times as though all of them were reading their lines.

Needs to shape up - fast.