The all in one consolidated tennis thread Page 34

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 23rd May 2016, 11:58 PM BST

I liked the fact Sampras was quite boring and emotionless. He was like Steve Davis or Hendry where he doesn't care people are getting bored of him winning all the time. That's just going to make him win some more :D

Borg did it better. :D

Lovely jubbly! Wawrinka vs. Murray in the French Open semifinals. Could be a great battle!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 1st June 2016, 8:03 PM BST

Lovely jubbly! Wawrinka vs. Murray in the French Open semifinals. Could be a great battle!

Come on Standy!

Commentator for Andy Murrays Semi final:
The last Brit to reach the final at Roland Garros was Bunny Austin 79 years ago
Ahem I think you'll find that Sue Barker won it in 1976.
Sexist!

Bah, stupid sport!

Garbine:

"A hydrating conditioner keeps her mane soft ("Even though I'm washing it all the time"), as does a rigorous brushing regimen ("It relaxes me!"). It's the same no-nonsense tack Muguruza takes with her tennis--and another reason why this up-and-comer is one to watch".

http://www.vogue.com/13440222/garbine-muguruza-tennis-hair-fitness/ :)

HIGNFY-host: "This week's guest publication: Vogue

Quote: A Horseradish @ 4th June 2016, 11:33 PM BST

Garbine:

"WHAT keeps her mane soft ("Even though I'm washing it all the time"), as does WHAT ("It relaxes me!").

"

Paul Merton: "GETTING RUBBED BY NIGEL FARAGE'S GREASY HANDS keeps her mane soft, as does GETTING SPLASHED WITH A PINT OF HIS TEPID BEER"

I was hoping for Murray to win...but this miserable sod let me down. Very disappointing. For the future: Don't kick the Swiss out if you can't win the title in the end. Angry

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 5th June 2016, 5:33 PM BST

I was hoping for Murray to win...but this miserable sod let me down. Very disappointing. For the future: Don't kick the Swiss out if you can't win the title in the end. Angry

Not to want to talk about something other than Murray but is it true that Nigel had a one night stand with Christine Lagard?

Garbine:

"Even though she's restricted in what she can make and she has to stick to a healthy diet - which means no rich sauces or high fat foods - she admits she does have a weakness for sweet treats. 'I know it's not good for me, but it's how I like to spend time,' she said of her penchant for making desserts".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3156003/Who-glamorous-21-year-old-senorita-standing-way-Serena-Slam-Garbine-Muguruza-loves-selfies-cooking-isn-t-keen-catty-ladies-locker-room.html#ixzz4AkKKmoQx

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkQZHVTW0AA23qV.jpg:large :)

Marcus Willis was quite fun. Shame he didn't get further, it always seems to be the same old faces at Wimbledon.

Plus he is RIDICULOUSLY good looking.

You sexist pig!

Nope, that would be if I went on about his ass and chest and catching a flash of his knickers, like you bunch of neanderthals.

Quote: zooo @ 30th June 2016, 11:46 AM BST

Nope, that would be if I went on about his ass and chest and catching a flash of his knickers, like you bunch of neanderthals.

Ass!? ASS!?!? This is not bleedin' Americky you know - we only have Arses in the Mother country don't yer know.