The all in one consolidated tennis thread Page 31

But Murray will bring the two singles points home...the doubles match is the key to the victory.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 27th November 2015, 3:32 PM GMT

But Murray will bring the two singles points home...the doubles match is the key to the victory.

Scroll back, dude! :)

If I had any money I'd bet on GB.

*tries one more time

Gordon, you're not up on the roof again, are you?

Quote: George Kaplan @ 27th November 2015, 3:46 PM GMT

*tries one more time

Gordon, you're not up on the roof again, are you?

OK, I calm down. But exactly one year ago I was sure Switzerland is doomed after learning about Federer's back problems. And I was wrong. Fortunately.

I'm trying out a more positive attitude this time. But apart from that my instinct says that the miserable Scottish bastard is going to make it.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 27th November 2015, 3:59 PM GMT

OK, I calm down. But exactly one year ago I was sure Switzerland is doomed after learning about Federer's back problems. And I was wrong. Fortunately.

I'm trying out a more positive attitude this time. But apart from that my instinct says that the miserable Scottish bastard is going to make it.

Sorry, Gordon, but your Loco-Motion is on the wrong track there. ;)

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/21397/30#P1141372

A couple more clues for you, Gordon.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Aaron!!!! I'm getting bullied again!!!! (At least I think so)

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

You'll kick yourself when you work it out.

And me too, probably. :)

That Carol King thing?

Goffin/King...

Stone me, I only wanted to talk about tennis!

I've spent the last three or four hours thinking about what went wrong in our conversation. I didn't realise you made a play on words/names. I thought I've said something embarassing or misinterpreted your and Steve's conversation. I shall be up all night with heartburn, you rotter!