The Big Bang Theory Page 5

Whilst The Big Bang theory televisual experience is going from strength to strength the big bang theory itself is under question. May be renamed The Quantitive Bounce Theory (or something like that).

I'd say this show's too broad for me to ever truly fall for it, but the characters are defined enough to make even the patchier episodes enjoyable. It's interesting watching the earlier episodes now, it knew what it wanted to be straight away and didn't waste time finding its feet.

The only thing that's changed is their hair.
Penny's was awful at the start. (Yeah I know, none of you looked at her hair.)

Sheldon has deffo changed since the early days

I mean his voice anyway

He actually talked quite normally at first

But now he sounds like he's been on the helium

As a huge fan of most if not all classic British comedy, I love The Big Bang Theory. Who'd have thought a predominantly physics and technology based gag American sitcom could be this brilliant, especially to someone like me who knows very little of either?
All of the characters have their moments but Sheldon is fantastic.

I re-wound Sheldon in the ball pit several times.

Bazinga.

Have been watching it more lately and I find it hard to fault it, even though I want to because it's made my own nerdcom in the making even harder to get noticed and stolen many of my ideas. Angry

It will struggle with the factory like way the US networks churn their shows out like products for mass consumption, like all their shows do, it'll gradually appear less and less funny and original and spoil the overall memory for many. I'll just have to take some cheer from that. :)

Quote: Marooned @ December 21 2011, 4:40 PM GMT

http://www.sheldonshirts.com/
;)

That's my son's Birthday present sorted. Most of the people he works with call him Sheldon.

He also gets called Edward cos he looks a bit like Robert Pattinson but he probably wouldn't appreciate a Robert Pattinson t shirt.

Actually he probably wouldn't appreciate a Sheldon t shirt either but what the heck, he is getting one.
:P

Just got one of these for the wife - very , very cool.

Its that Rubik's Cube Tissue box cover

Just the same as the one that sits on the table next to Sheldon's Spot:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150743371393

Also found it here a little cheaper :

http://www.etsy.com/listing/89278219

From next week on us Brits will be seeing each episode five hours before its East Coast debut.

Assuming E4 doesn't go into repeats mode.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Oooooooooooo too. Higgs bosun might as well be a deckhand as far as I am concerned. However long my son spends trying to explain it to me, science just isn't my thing. I love the programme though.

Just caught the latest episode online and it's a cracker. Sheldon Cooper's Fun With Flags made me laugh out loud.

This has to be one of the best written sitcoms ever.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 27 2012, 5:05 PM GMT

This has to be one of the best written sitcoms ever.

It's a funny show, but I don't think I'd go that far!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 27 2012, 5:06 PM GMT

It's a funny show, but I don't think I'd go that far!

Have you seen Sheldon Cooper's Fun With Flags?