Would I Lie To You? Page 28

This programme is funny but the premise somehow feels a bit shit. I laugh a lot but don't feel like recommending it to people afterwards.

Also the opening music could be used to revive patients with sleeping sickness. Uptempo doesn't really capture it.

I'm glad to now know that Greg Davies has led the kind of strange life I always imagined he had.

Another really good episode, I thought. I'm still rubbish at playing the actual game though.

That owl was terrifying.

That owl was brilliant - and I prided myself on getting it right each time about who was lying.

Greg Davies in a bath... hahahah.

I think I found myself laughing a little less this series than in the past - but overall it was vastly improved by Brydon learning how to host and allow others to flourish, rather than seek attention.

Any clue where the compilation episode is going?

No further episodes are scheduled within the next 3 weeks. I suspect it might appear with unseen bits as a Christmas special, a la Mock The Week.

Yes, they've said on their Twitter the compilation is, like last year's, all unseen stuff.

Quote: cwickham @ October 29 2011, 12:10 AM BST

Yes, they've said on their Twitter the compilation is, like last year's, all unseen stuff.

I read that too, looking forward to it. Mostly really enjoyed it. Just hope they book Nick Hewer, Greg Davies & Phil Tuffnel again for next series. Thought they were great guests.

Enjoyed the most recent episode, Lee and David on great form and all the guest contributing well, particularly Barry.

I love this shit to bits but I have one complaint.

Am I the only one to notice that during the second round, "This is my..." it is almost NEVER EVER David or Lee that has the connection to the mystery guest. I think it's only happened once.

There was a David guest in series 4, and there've been two Lee guests (in series 1 and 3).

I'd imagine it's to do with being conservative about the number of truths left in the captains - so they'd only book a mystery guest related to one of them if there wasn't one available for any of the other guests.

Yeah, you're probably right about them being conservative about the truths.

Do you remember what David's was and Lee's other one? I remember one where the mystery guest was Lee's juggling teacher but that's it.

I think it's purely because they are the captains and there every week.

David's was his driver who had small hands or something. Lee's was his bingo teacher.