It's a mystery to me I'm afraid... Page 13

:( No one has come up with a reason for male disgusting behaviour yet?

Washed, shaved, shone & shod still a caveman but with an iPod

Quote: dellas @ May 11 2011, 1:12 AM BST

:( No one has come up with a reason for male disgusting behaviour yet?

It saves time. Quite often I am showering, weeing and brushing my teeth all at the same time. Who says men can't multi task?

:O ughh weeing on toothbrushes! my ex did that once....

Nothing wrong with weeing in the (bathroom) sink, as long as it is regularly cleaned.

Quote: Leevil @ May 10 2011, 1:59 AM BST

Collections. Small collections are okay. Functional collections pass too (like DVDs, etc) but non-functional collector items like stamps, coins, figurines, memorabilia, anything that would be considered geeky or obsessive.

I just hate the idea of having loads of baggage (literally). Even worse, the idea of someone sat in a room surrounded by their collection, with the knowledge that this shit is worth something but never shifting it, only to die, crushed to death by their own hoard. It actually depresses me.

Don't collect stuff, please, anyone.

Does our gaming fetish pass your functionality standard? Up to 15 consoles now, and going strong.

Quote: TopBanana @ May 11 2011, 7:40 PM BST

Nothing wrong with weeing in the (bathroom) sink, as long as it is regularly cleaned.

There really is.
Would you want to brush your teeth and wash your face in the toilet?

Have some standards.

Saw an excelent collection at Barbican Curve.

15 games consoles from early Atari to Game cube all playing bowling games on a loop on giant screens. The music played on big speakers.

May brain drooled with pixelated happiness.

Kitsch shit. Is what I don't get.

Quote: Ben @ May 11 2011, 8:28 PM BST

Kitschen shit. Is what I don't get.

Is that a sort of avant garde pooh?

Quote: sootyj @ May 11 2011, 8:30 PM BST

Is that a sort of avant garden pooh?

Errr Is that kind of like a stone garden cherub that looks old, on closer inspection it is made of grainy plastic resin?

Quote: zooo @ May 11 2011, 8:27 PM BST

There really is.
Would you want to brush your teeth and wash your face in the toilet?

Have some standards.

No, but bleach and other toxic stuff is used to clean sinks and taps, so there is still a risk.

Plus there's not really much dirty about wee wee. It's mainly ammonia and water. Not that it's physically possible for me to wee in a sink.

I got a b*ll*cking for weeing in the kitchen sink once.

On reflection, maybe I should have taken the washing up out first . . .

Isn't it full of toxins the body flushes out?