General, General Thread Page 2,745

What about cl*wns?

I really want one of those Crusty The Clown dolls that has an evil/good switch :D

I don't know why we still have clowns. EverybodyI know hates them.

Did anybody watch the new Top Gear?

I saw most of it. It wasn't THAT bad, but it wasn't that good either.

Thanks. I've missed the first episode but I think I'll give it a try next week. I've read lots of comments on Chris Evans being a twat...I haven't seen any of his shows yet (in fact I've only seen him on Top Gear as a guest) so I won't be too prejudiced.

Ah good. Coming at it with an open mind, you'll probably enjoy it!

I was going to watch it, but didn't. Might give it a look next week.

Well I thought it was good with Chris and Matt making a good team, and let's not forget it is early days yet - Jeremy, James and that other one took awhile to get into the swing of things and were slated in some quarters in the early days.

The only thing I didn't like was Matt doing a Jeremy when introducing the Stig with the old usual boring "Some say he..........." I was hoping that that unfunny crap would have died with the demise of Clarkson. Angry

Happy National Donut Day everyone, by the way.

This was in our neighbour's garden today. It has a long neck and is about 18" tall.

What is it??

Quote: Lee @ 17th June 2016, 3:56 PM BST

What is it??

Looks like an egret. Maybe one of these?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_egret

We have many varieties in the southern part of the country.

I used Google reverse image search and it guessed it was a bird. Which is pretty amazing.

Quote: Lee @ 17th June 2016, 4:09 PM BST

I used Google reverse image search and it guessed it was a bird. Which is pretty amazing.

Laughing out loud

I'd never seen one before so didn't know what it was. It does look like an Egret.