The Bubble

If anyone had tickets to the taping of this show, what did you think?

Mark, zooo and I are attending next week's recording. I'm not entirely convinced by the format as yet, but with Mitchell on board it can't be too bad. I hope?

Seems idiotic that the BBC should ban it's own stars from appearing on it. Mitchell seemed bemused by the decision when discussing it earlier in the week on Front Row.

WARNING!

Steer clear of Wikipedia if you do not want to know who wins in the first episode.

Well done to the prick who felt it necessary to do that.

How stoopid.

Quote: Damn His Duckpond @ February 19 2010, 5:52 PM GMT

WARNING!

Steer clear of Wikipedia if you do not want to know who wins in the first episode.

Well done to the prick who felt it necessary to do that.

Ironically we should all live in a bubble. Errr

The Bubble receives the much coveted Aaron seal of approval.

I enjoyed that. Reginald D Hunter had me cracking up most of the time and the two other guests had their moments too. Hopefully David Mitchell will grow into his presenter role as he seemed a bit underused towards the beginning.

Good job, I'll be tuning in again.

It was good! The half hour seemed to pass very quickly though.

I wasn't that impressed really. another one of those half-hearted celebrity quizzes.

That was so bland and cosy, it made QI look like a Poll Tax riot in comparison.

Maybe the BBC should start a new panel show called 'Guess The Panel Show' in which we see the same bunch of comedians doing the same unchallenging, safe and mirth free schtick based around the same old tired news and current events format.

The Bubble was the television equivalent of a glass of warm milk spiked with valium at a paint drying convention. Zzzzz.

You're not happy unless people are swearing and killing old grannies. :(

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 19 2010, 10:30 PM GMT

I enjoyed that. Reginald D Hunter had me cracking up most of the time and the two other guests had their moments too. Hopefully David Mitchell will grow into his presenter role as he seemed a bit underused towards the beginning.

Good job, I'll be tuning in again.

Pretty much as I saw it. Once David feels a bit more comfortable in this role, it should flow a little better, too.

It was great and David wore one of his nice shirts.

I heart David.