Things that piss you off Page 838

Quote: sootyj @ January 26 2012, 12:43 PM GMT

Just eye tabloids for "where is the mystery millionaire?" headlines.

If the ones who appear on television are anything to go by, it's usually some tattooed, chavvy, brainless turd from the Midlands with no imagination, drive or sense of humour.

These same dumb f**kers normally appear years later on shows like 'The Lottery Ruined My Life', whining that their so called friends on their shithole housing estate have all abandoned them.

Twats.

Quote: Marc P @ January 26 2012, 11:20 AM GMT

I trust that was not a farewell to all GT?

Echoed

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 26 2012, 12:50 PM GMT

If the ones who appear on television are anything to go by, it's usually some tattooed, chavvy, brainless turd from the Midlands with no imagination, drive or sense of humour.

These same dumb f**kers normally appear years later on shows like 'The Lottery Ruined My Life', whining that their so called friends on their shithole housing estate have all abandoned them.

Twats.

I don't really need to play. I mean when my sitcom on the ANC and Winny Mandela's struggle comes out I'll be minted.

It's called "Keep the home tyres burning!"

It better not be. We need all the help we can get trying to kick sense into Stott in the Doctor Who thread.

Thats 'thready weddy' Chip!

Quote: Marc P @ January 26 2012, 2:01 PM GMT

Thats 'thready weddy' Chip!

:D

I hope he doesn't bugger off as well. I enjoy his rants and though I may not always agree with what he has to say (he is Northern after all), I do respect that he has the cajones to stand up for his obviously misguided opinions.

This place is already getting scarily close to Mums.net, can't let it go full menstrual.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 26 2012, 7:43 AM GMT

That was a question worth asking, then, wasn't it?

Not really, no.

You've got pictures of turnips to laugh at now.

If it worked for Blackadder.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Quite.

Trolling? Bye leevil.

What else would you call it? Maybe it is the wrong word. But when I see one internet user relentlessly laying into another internet user the first word that pops into my head is troll.

No offence Ruby, but not everyone can be expected to like you. Which is fair enough, I think you'll agree. Rather odd though as Ruby is one of the least offensive people I have ever witnessed. But that's my personal opinion. Godot's thinks differently. Why he feels it will make the forums and the world a better place to express this is beyond me?

My reason to express a positive view of Roo? She's a bloody lovely person who I'd like to see not get bullied by a middle-aged (looking, at least) man. ;)

But at the end of the day, I don't want to see Godot leave. I just want everyone, especially the long-time members get along or at the very least stay out of each others way. But this is the internet and in some ways real life and things aren't quite that simple.

Quote: Lee @ January 26 2012, 2:47 PM GMT

I just want everyone, especially the long-time members get along or at the very least stay out of each others way. But this is the internet and in some ways real life and things aren't quite that simple.

It would be a lot simpler if we had an 'ignore' button. Last time we discussed it though, there were quite a few people who couldn't see the benefit, which IMO is very big. All they could see was the downside.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 26 2012, 2:47 PM GMT

This place is already getting scarily close to Mums.net, can't let it go full menstrual.

Mumsnet is pretty edgy tbf :)

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/a1385104-Center-Parcs-Anal-sex

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ January 26 2012, 2:55 PM GMT

Mumsnet is pretty edgy tbf :)

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/a1385104-Center-Parcs-Anal-sex

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Just spent a few minutes reading that thread, it is hilarious.

This made me laugh...

"He's been reticent on account of it being 'naff' and 'like Butlins but with trees' I disagree but anyway...

Eventually we went to Center Parcs..."

Rolling eyes

Quote: dellas @ January 26 2012, 11:26 AM GMT

:O Blimey hope not, I've already got rid of Tim Walker !

And a fine job you did too...

Laughing out loud Crikey off to sign in there, missing out on life!

Quote: dellas @ January 26 2012, 3:48 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Crikey off to sign in there, missing out on anal sex!

:O