Things that piss you off Page 833

A sooty style misquote!

What's my current opinion of GT in this thread?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 27 2007, 4:04 AM GMT

weak and offensive

I don't understand why you are laying into Rooby so much. I don't want to either because I don't care what your reason is. From what I've read on these public postings though it all seems quite unreasonable.

Roobs, I can't help but like GT (although in this case he's making it very difficult). GT makes me laugh. But you appear to be a genuinely nice person and no matter how much of an act GT is putting on or any other long time regular, it has to reflect on their real life twatiness! This guy is being a prick. It's easy to see you're a sensitive person, which I type with great trepidation as I don't want to upset you! Although I know you have a tougher skin than that. But it's still evident that with that amount of trolling from GT it would certainly knock anyone into a bad day.

Sorry for bringing this back up. But this is the internet, this is what we do!

Quote: Lee @ January 25 2012, 12:01 PM GMT

A sooty style misquote!

What's my current opinion of GT in this thread?

I don't understand why you are laying into Rooby so much. I don't want to either because I don't care what your reason is. From what I've read on these public postings though it all seems quite unreasonable.

Roobs, I can't help but like GT (although in this case he's making it very difficult). GT makes me laugh. But you appear to be a genuinely nice person and no matter how much of an act GT is putting on or any other long time regular, it has to reflect on their real life twatiness! This guy is being a prick. It's easy to see you're a sensitive person, which I type with great trepidation as I don't want to upset you! Although I know you have a tougher skin than that. But it's still evident that with that amount of trolling from GT it would certainly knock anyone into a bad day.

Sorry for bringing this back up. But this is the internet, this is what we do!

Don't worry about it Leebear. I choose not to give him any more attention. I suggest everyone does the same.

Quote: Rooface @ January 25 2012, 12:19 PM GMT

I choose not to give him any more attention. I suggest everyone does the same.

Can I have some attention then? It's been a bad day and will probably get worse.

Awww no Roscoff. What is going on in Fozzieland?

Quote: Rooface @ January 25 2012, 2:05 PM GMT

Awww no Roscoff. What is going on in Fozzieland?

Staffing issues that as usual have nothing to do with me but I'm often dragged in because of my post in the school :(

Quote: roscoff @ January 25 2012, 2:55 PM GMT

Staffing issues that as usual have nothing to do with me but I'm often dragged in because of my post in the school :(

Is that a wooden post? I wooden worry about it.

Quote: Chappers @ January 25 2012, 3:22 PM GMT

Is that a wooden post? I wooden worry about it.

It's amazing the Beeb haven't picked you up yet Chappers. I don't think genius is too strong a word to be honest :P

Quote: Chappers @ January 25 2012, 3:22 PM GMT

I wooden worry about it.

Maybe you wooden, but Edward Woodward would.

Quote: Lee @ January 25 2012, 12:01 PM GMT

This guy is being a prick. It's easy to see you're a sensitive person, which I type with great trepidation as I don't want to upset you! Although I know you have a tougher skin than that. But it's still evident that with that amount of trolling from GT it would certainly knock anyone into a bad day.

Quote: Rooface @ January 25 2012, 12:19 PM GMT

Don't worry about it Leebear. I choose not to give him any more attention. I suggest everyone does the same.

Quote: Nogget @ January 25 2012, 3:34 PM GMT

Maybe you wooden, but Edward Woodward would.

Finally it's online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ZMqK3s-Ho

Laughing out loud Wow amazing, forgot about him.

My new thyroid tablets are giving me nightmares and strange dreams, me don't like it. Huh?

Quote: Kenneth @ January 25 2012, 6:02 PM GMT

Finally it's online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ZMqK3s-Ho

I honestly have not a single clue.....

Quote: roscoff @ January 25 2012, 2:55 PM GMT

Console

Quote: dellas @ January 25 2012, 7:45 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Wow amazing, forgot about him.

My new thyroid tablets are giving me nightmares and strange dreams, me don't like it. Huh?

What kind of dreams Dellas?

:( Weird ones too bizarre, from a never-ending lift in a huge sky-scraper , to a terrifying knowledge that there are 'The Living Dead' and no one believes me! :S

Quote: dellas @ January 25 2012, 8:36 PM GMT

:( Weird ones too bizarre, from a never-ending lift in a huge sky-scraper , to a terrifying knowledge that there are 'The Living Dead' and no one believes me! :S

Sounds like an average evening on the BCG.

I have 3 that regularly happen.

1) Being back at School same age as I am now.

2) Moving house.

3) Running a family guest house in the middle of a place a bit like the village in the Prisoner.

Lift dreams are common. They are a sign of feeling detached.

Zombie dreams are a sign of feeling threatened by someone or something.