Things that piss you off Page 829

Thing is I like actual spam great in sandwiches or cooked up with eggs

Quote: zooo @ January 21 2012, 8:49 PM GMT

Taking his crap back and dumping it on his own lawn is fair enough. But why on earth would you all need to be armed for that? :|
Slightly overegging the pudding there I think.

1) I mostly said that for comedic effect.

2) Many/most of us are armed at all times. Not really a big deal.

3) Can there BE too many eggs in a pudding? You British are so cute ;)

I'm always armed.

*boxes the air*

Quote: sootyj @ January 21 2012, 10:00 PM GMT

Thing is I like actual spam great in sandwiches or cooked up with eggs

Not joking, but one evening I woke up at a friend's house after a hard night of drinking and made a sandwich of 2 sugar cookies with a slab of Spam in between. I swear that it was tasty as hell.

Quote: DaButt @ January 21 2012, 11:37 PM GMT

3) Can there BE too many eggs in a pudding? You British are so cute ;)

:D

Quote: zooo @ January 21 2012, 11:39 PM GMT

:D

Off for more merriment before the sun sets.

Quote: DaButt @ January 21 2012, 8:29 PM GMT

I hate it when I walk down the street to drink beer and wind up partaking of manual labor and drinking beer.

I used to hate it on Christmas when someone would give my kids a present which was self-assembly, and I'd have to spend the whole time putting it together instead of being festive. This happened more than once.

What sort of person doesn't bother to put a gift together before giving it?

Quote: DaButt @ January 21 2012, 11:39 PM GMT

Not joking, but one evening I woke up at a friend's house after a hard night of drinking and made a sandwich of 2 sugar cookies with a slab of Spam in between. I swear that it was tasty as hell.

DaButt that's the met police's drunkeness test

If you want spam between 2 cookies, you're losing your license

You are up early mr j

and by definition so are you mr fella

Wave

I thought of a few more things that piss me off...

1. Self-congratulatory applause, as seen here @ 05:18 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwNg4lHFj7I

Firstly, don't go patting yourselves on the back when it's up to us to decide whether it was good or not. It's also like watching a group of special needs celebrating the fact that they took part in an egg and spoon race despite no one making it to the finish line. Not a very productive afternoon.

2. Live music audiences. Poor kid! @ 02:43 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfNjwfbyOLM

The audience appear to give the impression that they are in receipt some divine wisdom, or are experiencing a moment of clarity via the medium of noise and ponces poncing about. I don't deny that some songs ring true to life and history, but I doubt it comes from such songs like Radio Ga-Ga.

3. Montages of annoying noises in outtake reels @ 4:16 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7ON9FMFQ8w&feature=related

Why? Why? Why? Every bloody gag reel contains a sequence of people making noises instead of saying their lines. Yes, technically they are outtakes but utterly unnecessary. Who on Earth thinks I want to see people making baby noises? Who's in control of Quality Control? Is it just to make people like me go "Ooooh, it's TEN MINUTES long" and not the real 5 minutes?

All these numpties that walk to the pole, sail around the world, row the Atlantic, etc. - solo.

What kind of anti-social psychopath wants to spend months on their own in severe pain? Why are these 'johnny no mates' celebrated? What kind of family / personal relationships do they have where it's okay for them to bugger off for six months at a time?

Freaks.

Has the future Mrs Carpark gone to 'find herself'?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 23 2012, 6:20 PM GMT

All these numpties that walk to the pole, sail around the world, row the Atlantic, etc. - solo.

What kind of anti-social psychopath wants to spend months on their own in severe pain? Why are these 'johnny no mates' celebrated? What kind of family / personal relationships do they have where it's okay for them to bugger off for six months at a time?

Freaks.

Dunno.
If they're doing it for charity (like the Blue Peter woman) at least there's a reason.
But generally, I think they're a bit odd.