Things that piss you off Page 1,849

Gmail is annoying me.
It used to be great as a second email address for non-important stuff then it started to change.
It splits emails into different categories and now puts 20 advertising emails before your real mail.
I have missed quite a few genuine ones because of them being pushed right down the page.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th November 2023, 9:38 AM

Gmail is annoying me.
It used to be great as a second email address for non-important stuff then it started to change.
It splits emails into different categories and now puts 20 advertising emails before your real mail.
I have missed quite a few genuine ones because of them being pushed right down the page.

I use them too for my secret identity. I just keep forgetting my password.

Quote: Chappers @ 7th November 2023, 9:57 AM

I use them too for my secret identity. I just keep forgetting my password.

😆 Now that is what you call secret!

This is the most moronic idiotic load of shit I've ever seen

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxe-i9t3abI&pp=ygUfY2hhbmdlIGNsaW1hdGUgYWR2ZXJ0IGNoYW5uZWwgNA%3D%3D

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th November 2023, 5:47 PM

I seriously considered complaining to the ASA. Done it once before, over adverts promising you "100% Green Electricity" (they can't) but that was kicked back.

I knew what that was going to be before I clicked on it. It's the worst advert I've ever seen.

Quote: zooo @ 21st November 2023, 8:43 AM

I knew what that was going to be before I clicked on it. It's the worst advert I've ever seen.

Absolutely - totally and utterly pointless. And a waste of money when you think about how many people are in it

I'm confused. What's this all about?

Quote: Chappers @ 21st November 2023, 9:37 AM

I'm confused. What's this all about?

So what's new, when you don't look any further than the previous post.............................😉

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th November 2023, 5:47 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxe-i9t3abI&pp=ygUfY2hhbmdlIGNsaW1hdGUgYWR2ZXJ0IGNoYW5uZWwgNA%3D%3D

What do you get if you cross a teenager with a skateboard? A total c**t.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st November 2023, 10:36 AM

So what's new, when you don't look any further than the previous post.............................😉

I watched but still don't understand what it's about.

I have been bored. I have been f**king mind-numblingly f**king mind-f**kingly bored. I have been so f**king f**kingly utterly f**kingcompletely f**king bored I have watched an entire episode of Game of Thrones. But I have NEVER been so staggeringly, ball-crunchingly, absof**kingpissingshittinglutely BORED SHITLESS, WITLESS OUT OF MY SKULL that I have considered what I might look like as a f**king Viking. I'm an ugly c**t, Vikings are ugly c**ts, so what could possibly happen? It's something the criminally insane do to while away the time between the early cup of water and the late leaf of cabbage. It MIGHT be fun with people you've jerked off to, but ffs...

😲

War.
Famine.
Political imprisonment.
You know what really angers me? Margot Robbie didn't get an Oscar for Barbie. Life SUCKS.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 25th January 2024, 5:52 AM

War.
Famine.
Political imprisonment.
You know what really angers me? Margot Robbie didn't get an Oscar for Barbie. Life SUCKS.

There's plenty of time and space to discuss all those things and Robbie being snubbed too.
She SHOULD have been nominated. Greta Gerwig should have been nominated also.
You'd think the Academy would be bending over not to appear sexist these days, wouldn't you?
Apparently not!