Things that piss you off Page 1,583

TTPYO

Thinking earlier in the day that I would write about that on the TTPYO thread - and then when I get home forgetting what it was.

Quote: Chappers @ 13th March 2015, 10:24 PM GMT

TTPYO

Thinking earlier in the day that I would write about that on the TTPYO thread - and then when I get home forgetting what it was.

You wait, it gets worse..........you go to the kitchen and forget what you went in there for. :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th March 2015, 10:28 PM GMT

You wait, it gets worse..........you go to the kitchen and forget what you went in there for. :(

I've already done that. Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs.

Quote: Chappers @ 13th March 2015, 10:34 PM GMT

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs.

And stand there wondering what you were going to go up there for.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th March 2015, 10:37 PM GMT

And stand there wondering what you were going to go up there for.

Worse when you've gone to the bother climbing the stairs, have to go back down, then remember what you were meant to do.

Yup :D

My kitchen cupboards are directly above the bench. Sometimes when I'm cooking, I'll realise I need something from the cupboard and open it up only to forget what I was opening it for.

I don't know how I can forget when I haven't moved.

Just seen an Audi with the four rings on the radiator illuminated. Pretentious twat.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 14th March 2015, 8:47 PM GMT

Just seen an Audi with the four rings on the radiator illuminated. Pretentious twat.

Oooo, like it - wonder if I can do that on my old Morris 8.

In last week's Classic Car Show, Quentin Wilson said to Jodie Kidd that she "literally went to hell and back." They didn't show that in the programme.

Not buildings are perfect. They all have flaws.

Quote: Lee @ 18th March 2015, 3:34 PM GMT

Not buildings are perfect. They all have flaws.

Badly delivered pun.
Lee is high.

Tick as appropriate.

Quote: zooo @ 18th March 2015, 4:10 PM GMT

Badly delivered pun.
Lee is high.

Tick as appropriate.

Not just me then :D I think either is appropriate.

Quote: Loopey @ 18th March 2015, 12:38 PM GMT

In last week's Classic Car Show, Quentin Wilson said to Jodie Kidd that she "literally went to hell and back." They didn't show that in the programme.

Tend to whip through that - the only thing I find really interesting is the "Barn Finds"

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th March 2015, 4:56 PM GMT

Tend to whip through that - the only thing I find really interesting is the "Barn Finds"

Isn't there a place called 'Hell' in Norway? Perhaps Ms Kidd went there, or failing that, Dagenham.*

*With apologies to Mr TBN's friend 'Dagenham Dave'.