Things that piss you off Page 1,584

People in Manchester United caps asking me for directions. I SO want to send them the wrong way.

Quote: zooo @ 18th March 2015, 4:10 PM GMT

Badly delivered pun.
Lee is high.

Tick as appropriate.

I'm sorry, I have a cold.

Quote: Lee @ 19th March 2015, 8:05 AM GMT

I'm sorry, I have a cold.

So hab I :(

It's okay, it means we can safely kiss each other without fear of contamination.

In other TTPYO News: The idea that cutting a circle shape into a piece of card is an adequate way to view the eclipse. Might as well just watch it on the TV with their fancy camera filters.

I remember the last eclipse. Everything went dark and unpleasant, then it got light again later. I preferred the later bit.

Quote: Lee @ 19th March 2015, 9:37 AM GMT

It's okay, it means we can safely kiss each other without fear of contamination.

Pucker up then..............

My internet is grinding slow, it's so frustrating! I don't know what's worse, slow internet or no internet?!

You may be too young to remember dial-up. It took forever to have a wank in those days...

booyah!

Quote: Tursiops @ 20th March 2015, 4:34 PM GMT

You may be too young to remember dial-up. It took forever to have a wank in those days...

Dialup escapes me but your wanks were legendary.

And quite often if somebody tried to phone you, the internet was lost and you'd to start all over again.

Is that where you got your name from? The speed you'd have to finish before it happened again?

Quote: keewik @ 20th March 2015, 11:47 PM GMT

And quite often if somebody tried to phone you, the internet was lost and you'd to start all over again.

What wanking?

Have you considered hands free?

I'm not sure if I mean hands free wanking or phone or both.

Quote: sootyj @ 21st March 2015, 6:21 AM GMT

What wanking?

Have you considered hands free?

I'm not sure if I mean hands free wanking or phone or both.

Sorry - I lolled there and snorted.

"Of choice" and "back in the day".

I know I've said it before but it makes me squirm every time I hear those phrases.