Sitcom characters you never see Page 3

Although we sort of see them in the special, there's also Marion and Geoff from, er, Marion and Geoff.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 19 2009, 12:00 PM GMT

Marion and Geoff must be the only title characters from a comedy to not be seen? Okay, their feet, etc were very briefly seen in the barbeque special - but that doesn't count.

Also Marsha's daughter (Abby?) in Spaced - or only seen as a blur or legs running downstairs.

Did the character that Gwen had problems with ever show up on Gavin and Stacey? BBC America never ran all the episodes which coincided with me losing interest in the show. Just curious.

Or how about Carlton the doorman on Rhoda?

Wilson, the next door neighbour in "Home Improvement", although he's featured in almost every episode you never see his face as it's always obscured in some way.

Charlie and Stella's daughter Julie in The League of Gentlemen (though she was dead all along if you believe their panto show...)

"The Master" in Trap Door.

Quote: Leevil @ November 19 2009, 1:47 PM GMT

"The Master" in Trap Door.

:D *big thumbs up*

Quote: Slippery Jack @ November 19 2009, 1:35 PM GMT

Charlie and Stella's daughter Julie in The League of Gentlemen (though she was dead all along if you believe their panto show...)

And of course Edward and Tubbs' son David and Mrs Levinson's husband and daughter.

You do see David! Both when he returns home in series 1 and rather more hairy at the wedding ceremony at the end of series 2. :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 19 2009, 3:09 PM GMT

You do see David! Both when he returns home in series 1 and rather more hairy at the wedding ceremony at the end of series 2. :)

Is he properly seen, or just a sort of crouched hairy silhouette? I can't remember.

You definitely see him in series one as the man in charge of the "the road".

Kelso's wife and son in Scrubs.

In series one he's properly seen, heard and played by Mark Gatiss. :)

That's right he turns from Mark Gatiss to Leevil.

;)

:O

*opens a I can I can't*

Ah, :D