Sitcom characters you never see Page 2

Won Ton, the hospital boss, in Garth Merenghi's Darkplace.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 19 2009, 10:20 AM GMT

Was it grey?

Yes it was grey. Or at least it had a grey tail when it was smuggled into Grace Bros in the first episode of Series 5. Only the tail was shown. More clearly on display in that episode is Mrs Slocombe's feline pyajama case. And the six kittens that her cat gives birth to inside a hatbox in the ladies changing room.

There's the stoat from To The Manor Born and the rapist from Duty Free.

Hyacinth Bucket's son in Keeping Up Appearances and Saffy's brother in Ab Fab.

Quote: Afinkawan @ November 19 2009, 11:09 AM GMT

Hyacinth Bucket's son in Keeping Up Appearances and Saffy's brother in Ab Fab.

Saffys brother in Ab Fab AKA Serge does appear, once in the special Gay set in New York

Quote: john lucas 101 @ November 19 2009, 10:48 AM GMT

the stoat from To The Manor Born

Doesn't he pop up in the credits?

Quote: chipolata @ November 19 2009, 11:38 AM GMT

Doesn't he pop up in the credits?

Oh, I forgot about that. He gets wanked off by Audrey, doesn't he?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ November 19 2009, 11:39 AM GMT

Oh, I forgot about that. He gets wanked off by Audrey, doesn't he?

*Alfred J. Kipper shakes his head sadly and wonders what's going on over at Chortle.*

Quote: chipolata @ November 19 2009, 11:45 AM GMT

*Alfred J. Kipper shakes his head sadly and wonders what's going on over at Chortle.*

There should definitely be some kind of BCG Tut-Ometer, just so we can assess the reaction to our bullshit.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ November 19 2009, 11:47 AM GMT

There should definitely be some kind of BCG Tut-Ometer, just so we can assess the reaction to our bullshit.

Our? You're on your own, mate! Whistling nnocently

Quote: chipolata @ November 19 2009, 11:50 AM GMT

Our? You're on your own, mate! Whistling nnocently

Whatever.

My favourite unseen characters are Keith, the wife beating racist, and Dane, a phycotic toddler from The Smoking Room.

In It Takes a Worry Man there was the smug co-worker's troubled child and the boss's yobbish son-in-law.

Marion and Geoff must be the only title characters from a comedy to not be seen? Okay, their feet, etc were very briefly seen in the barbeque special - but that doesn't count.

Also Marsha's daughter (Abby?) in Spaced - or only seen as a blur or legs running downstairs.

Quote: Ronnie Anderson @ November 19 2009, 11:56 AM GMT

My favourite unseen characters are Keith, the wife beating racist, and Dane, a phycotic toddler from the smoking room.

How about Ben from the post room?