I've just seen... Page 7

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 8 2009, 2:37 PM BST

Oooh

I'm going to be right in the middle of my seat the whole way through.

It is very funny. Unless you like films like American Pie, then you probably won't get this. It's also sweet and has a nice ending.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ October 8 2009, 2:55 PM BST

It is very funny. Unless you like films like American Pie, then you probably won't get this. It's also sweet and has a nice ending.

I think I'll wear my "Tina you lard..." t-shirt in honour of Steve's inaugural viewing of the film. :D

Quote: AndreaLynne @ October 8 2009, 3:11 PM BST

I think I'll wear my "Tina you lard..." t-shirt in honour of Steve's inaugural viewing of the film. :D

:D

I forced my nieces to see this film. Luckily they liked it. Or maybe they pretended they did so they could finally leave my house.

I'm going to watch it again. I thought it was alright before, but don't hold it in the same light as some of you.

I notice more and more with each viewing.

Quote: Leevil @ October 8 2009, 3:16 PM BST

I'm going to watch it again. I thought it was alright before, but don't hold it in the same light as some of you.

Maybe you were smoking the wrong weed? Try something a bit lighter. :)

Laughing out loud I wouldn't have been smoking when that was realised. :P

Dorian Gray. Quite quite boring. not even much sex! :(

Quote: roscoff @ October 8 2009, 3:44 PM BST

Dorian may not be getting much, but there's a painting of him somewhere - Nuts deep.

Anyway..

I recently watched both In The Loop & FAQ about time travel.
To my shame I actually preferred the latter, and found In The Loop a little bit long & boring.
Oh well, I guess I'll never be a member of the Humourati.

:$ Eh?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 8 2009, 4:58 PM BST

FAQ about time travel.

I got excited then, but after a quick Google, I realise what that actually is. Bah!

I usually get excited after a quick Google.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 8 2009, 2:37 PM BST

Oooh

I'm going to be right in the middle of my seat the whole way through.

Laughing out loud !

Quote: roscoff @ October 8 2009, 3:44 PM BST

The film is apparently rubbish in comparison to the book, too, and I love the book, so am loathe to see the film.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 8 2009, 9:48 PM BST

The film is apparently rubbish in comparison to the book, too, and I love the book, so am loathe to see the film.

Not seen the new film but the old black and white version is very good indeed.

*makes note* :)

Just got back from seeing UP in 3D, really, really enjoyed it, although it's quite sad too.

Teary :D