I've just seen... Page 6

Well... no.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 29 2009, 11:49 PM BST

Too late gaywad. *pushes Tim over as Moonstone kneels behind him* :P

*goes and writes savage black comedy on the theme of cyber-bullying* Unimpressed

Could just describe one you remember though. :)

Quote: zooo @ September 30 2009, 12:11 AM BST

Could just describe one you remember though. :)

To many. Napoleon taking part in the 'Happy Hands' performance in class. The line, "This is pretty much the worst video ever". The shooting of the cow as the school bus passes. "Your Mom's in college", Napoleon's explanation to class as to the saving of Nessie, "This is starting to look really good"/"You can say that again". Anything involving Napoleon sighing or running or saying "Yessss!"... I could go on, but what's the point? *sighs* :(

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 30 2009, 12:11 AM BST

*goes and writer savage black comedy on the theme of cyber-bullying* Unimpressed

You can start with this: *points* "Tim can't sp-ell. Tim can't sp-ell." :P

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 30 2009, 12:23 AM BST

You can start with this: *points* "Tim can't sp-ell. Tim can't sp-ell." :P

:D I was about to correct it but got distracted by attending to the email you sent me with the pictures of yourself in a thong pulling body-builder poses. Lovey

You weren't so distracted that you couldn't take them in the first place. I'm sure that was overkill for an ingrowing toenail.

I am a holistic doctor, therefore I examine the whole body not just the so-called "affected" area.

Any girlies with sore throats around, BTW? Whistling nnocently

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 30 2009, 12:32 AM BST

I am a holistic doctor,

Well you're not examine my hol-istic.

Again.

I'm quite interested in seeing Napoleon Dynamite now, I bought the DVD but haven't got around to watching it yet.

Prepare to be mundane'd.

I liked all the merchandising that came from the movie more than the movie itself.

Quote: Leevil @ October 8 2009, 2:32 PM BST

Prepare to be mundane'd.

Oooh

I'm going to be right in the middle of my seat the whole way through.

Laughing out loud

Hehehe!

Cue Tim...