Not Going Out - Series 1 Page 10

I forgot about it! It's on at a weird time. I don't like that yank, what accent is that? I'll be sure not to visit where ever she comes from... *America*

lol

America is worth visiting.

Mainly Vegas.

I have family there, their American, I try to avoid it personally.

:( My sympathies.

Even worse, some of them are of the hill-billy variety.

That figures!!!!!!!!!!

Thems inbreds are coming to getchu!

Quote: Mark @ June 4, 2007, 11:35 PM

The next series is not actually that far away... It'll be shown this October / November time if they have it edited in time. If not it should be December / Jan.

Hurray!
Thanks Mark.
(Thark)

I saw an episode of Not Going Out when it was originally on. It was the one when Lee Mack has that goth kid round.

Personally, I didn't think it was up to much at all. Lee was good at answering dead quick, but the thing was, the stuff he said wasn't funny, so he wasn't quick-witted in the true sense of the word.

And that American woman in the park with her dog. Was that some sketch Mack and Andrew Collins thought up in their coffee break?

They should get rid of the American and stop pretending it's an American show.

How xeno-whatshisname. : )

That is what most people seem to think after one isolated watch. If you gave it another go, I'm sure it'd suck you in.

Who's xeno-whatshisname?

I think he's some bloke who sits in the pub moaning about foreigners.

; )

She means "xenophobic".

And Dave, if you're going to pick just ONE to watch, that's probably the worst to choose. Well worth getting a look at the others.

It's a strange one really. It's like some fairly good stand-up in a sitcom setting which doesn't really work with an infuriating American woman.

I'll willing to give it another go - maybe I can catch it on tv links or something. Lee Mack is a likeable guy and I like Andrew Collin's stuff too.