Love Soup Page 2

Ok, let me rephrase that then. "But find it funny, I did not."

OK then - but I'll look forward to the next series.

I didn't find it particularly funny either, but I seem to remember enjoying it enough. Probably because of old Tamsin.

I liked it, but I liked the department store scenes the most.

I quite enjoyed love soup. I like character based comedy. However, i wonder if it might be a few too many changes for this series to work.

Montserrat Lombard was in this too wasn't she working in the cosmetics department with Tamsin.

I think someone mentioned that somewhere else, yeah.

I must be going senile........

I loved this. I thought it was fantastic. I want more Love Soup.

I take it you swallow.

Of course I hate waste

Waste not want not as they say

Anyone know if Love Soup will be coming back for a 3rd series? I really liked it. It wasn't haha funny but I always enjoyed watching it.

No, I've seen nothing about it on this site or the BBC's. I think it would get a commission definitely - the scheduling for the last series was perfect, and it got good audiences, and the feedback was very good. However, it might be one of those shows that is a victim of its own success, IMO, as two of its stars are now so busy it's impossible to see how they'd get the time to be in it without giving up their other shows. It seems that every other show on TV wants either Sheridan Smith or Tamsin Greig to be in it. So I wouldn't be surprised not to see another Love Soup series, which is a shame, because I became a belated fan after missing most of the first series.

I only want it if they somehow bring back the American. :(