I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,765

These sons of bitches need throwing in jail

"A draft report uncovered by the BBC shows the Post Office spent £100m fighting sub-postmasters in court despite knowing its defence was untrue.
The document reveals the Post Office was shown evidence by 2017 that losses could be due to errors in the Horizon IT system or remote tampering.
But it kept arguing in the Bates v Post Office Ltd case that theft or mistakes by sub-postmasters must be to blame.
The Post Office said it would be "inappropriate" to comment."

Absolute bastards

The whole f**king lot want throwing in jail, but of course as usual, the f**king legal system will close ranks and yet again a bunch of useless lawyers and solicitors will be allowed to continue

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th March 2024, 11:10 PM

The whole f**king lot want throwing in jail, but of course as usual, the f**king legal system will close ranks and yet again a bunch of useless lawyers and solicitors will be allowed to continue

From Fujitsu :-

The Fujitsu Group regards this matter with the utmost seriousness and offers its deepest apologies to the sub-postmasters and their families.

F**k that. Stop prevaricating - just give these people their compensation, PLUS damages, and make sure any legal team in the matter get f**k-all.

The whole thing is an utter disgrace, and everyone should hang their heads in shame - we've all heard enough excuses!! Let's see some government figures, civil servants and anyone else with tainted fingers in the dock, then jail them!!!

I think there will have to be a bit jail time - people are getting increasingly pissed off with this.
Sad that it will have to be done virtually at gun-point, and then used as a 'vote winner' - but it needs to happen one way or another

Quote: Lazzard @ 29th March 2024, 9:27 AM

........................................ people are getting increasingly pissed off with this.

You clearly haven't taken in the full venom of my post, then 😆 , "bit of jail time" - f**k the 'bit'

The day the people responsible wake up in a cell one morning with nothing but an overweight homosexual sex offender and a rancid plastic shit bucket for company- cannot come soon enough for these vermin

Some Tories are so scared of Reform that they've suggested that Nigel Farage should be given the job of US Ambassador if he promises not to join the party.
Nigel Farage.
I mean, how much lower do they want us to sink the World's eyes?
Talk about Party before Country.

Jeremy Hunt on the ONS figures confirming a technical recession in the second half of last year:

"I don't think any of us were expecting the economy to actually grow last year."

Rishi Sunak - pledge to the country number 2, of 5

" Grow the Economy "

eeeejots

Quote: Lazzard @ 29th March 2024, 1:07 PM

Some Tories are so scared of Reform that they've suggested that Nigel Farage should be given the job of US Ambassador if he promises not to join the party.
Nigel Farage.
I mean, how much lower do they want us to sink the World's eyes?
Talk about Party before Country.

Farage yesterday launched a blistering attack on all the woke lefty Liberal Marxists by stating he plans to stuff his fat, slobbering gob with as much chocolate as he can this Easter

Go get 'em Nige 👍

I have to say, I find the current 'weaponising' of Christianity by the Right all a bit strange.
People with distinctly un-christian values banging on about the UK being a 'white christian' country and how it's being undermined by Halal Easter eggs.
You'd file them under 'looney' normally, but they seem to have hundred of fellow 'white christian' cheering them on.

One of my wife's carers is an extremely nice, can't do enough for her Muslim lady with Hijab, and this morning she gave my wife a large Easter egg as a present - totally threw me

Quote: Lazzard @ 30th March 2024, 11:39 AM

People with distinctly un-christian values banging on about the UK being a 'white christian' country and how it's being undermined by Halal Easter eggs.

Re: 'white Christian' country

They actually are meaning 'white' country

They just to cowardly to say what they really mean

Racists are gutless and have to speak in code to air their bullshit

I see Angie is dodging questions again. Old Mr U turn must be worried who he is going to get for a replacement.

I think replacements are far more a pressing issue for the Tories

"The Conservative party will lose almost 1,000 years of Commons experience just from MPs who have already announced they are standing down, a Guardian analysis has shown, amid an exodus likely to be even greater than in 1997."

🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀

It's nice that this Daily Mail smear gives you something to cling onto though

It will probably be as successful as 'beer gate'

P.s "A new investigation by the Observer shows that the Daily Mail is set up as an offshore entity based in Bermuda, to avoid paying tax in the UK."

I see Tory donor Lord Ashcroft is slagging her off in his new book too

This is the same Lord that once had to run and hide In a toilet rather than answer questions from a Panorama reporter about his dodgy offshore tax dealings

I really doubt she needs any lessons in financial ethics and morality from sleaze-merchants of this ilk

Quote: DaButt @ 28th March 2024, 11:05 AM

Two bridge construction workers were found dead in a pickup truck on the bottom of the river.

Yes, the latest reports say the workers were taking a break in their cars on the bridge. Those are the vehicles that fell in. Normal traffic was (I think) stopped in time.

Labour MPs in uproar over their country's flag being on the election campaign leaflets shock. And so we finally have proof that lefties hate Britain, as if we didn't already know.