I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,638

I hate saying this

But you'd think a race such as the Jewish , that has been so brutally treated for centuries all over the planet would not act this way against defenceless civilians who only want to live their lives

It's like the Palestinians are being forced to exist in an ever shrinking slum ghetto

Similar to how Jews all over Europe were forced into slum ghettos that weren't fit for cattle to live in by the Nazis

How a people that suffered so much at the hands of brutal oppressors can do this to another race is mind boggling

I just don't get it

Well I think there are people next door trying to kill them whilst hiding behind women and children. Cowardly bastards.

Yeh the Kings speech left a rather sour voice, her and her darling husband actively tried to prevent Jews leaving Germany in the 1930s and 40s.

Not to mention insisting Nigeria stayed in the commonwealth despite the Biafran genocide.

I kinda hope when Liz passes up the crown won't move any further.

Quote: lofthouse @ 2nd August 2014, 10:28 PM BST

I hate saying this

But you'd think a race such as the Jewish , that has been so brutally treated for centuries all over the planet would not act this way against defenceless civilians who only want to live their lives

It's like the Palestinians are being forced to exist in an ever shrinking slum ghetto

Similar to how Jews all over Europe were forced into slum ghettos that weren't fit for cattle to live in by the Nazis

How a people that suffered so much at the hands of brutal oppressors can do this to another race is mind boggling

I just don't get it

That sadly is because you don't understand it Lofty.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd August 2014, 10:35 PM BST

Well I think there are people next door trying to kill them whilst hiding behind women and children. Cowardly bastards.

So you slaughter the women and children to get to them?

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd August 2014, 10:39 PM BST

That sadly is because you don't understand it Lofty.

I think if the six million poor souls could see how some of their ancestors are behaving now they would be appalled....

That is no excuse for the killing of civilians on a massive scale, nor does it excuse the long term oppression of these people. Democracy does not make it right, unfortunate or not. The tacit collusion of the USA and UK in Israel's actions cannot be excused by democracy either, democracy in my opinions is one of the great myths of modern life, we live in plutocracies, that survive on war and conflict with no moral compass.

And I'm afraid the anti Semite argument wares very thin on such thin ice. I am not antisemitic, I am not anti Israel, I am pro human being and wrong is wrong whoever performs it, history cannot excuse acts of barbarism by anyone. Saying something is very wrong doesn't make you anti anything except anti violence and anti hatred, and anti oppression, by anyone to anyone else of whichever race or creed. I say it as I see it.

Of course there is a Plutocrat, are all philosophies now a matter of choice, ridiculous, there is no such thing as democracy then

I don't really like mass slaughter being called wizz bang either

You show your nuts in the forest?

Quote: Pingl @ 2nd August 2014, 11:00 PM BST

And I'm afraid the anti Semite argument wares very thin on such thin ice. I am not antisemitic, I am not anti Israel, I am pro human being and wrong is wrong whoever performs it, history cannot excuse acts of barbarism by anyone. Saying something is very wrong doesn't make you anti anything except anti violence and anti hatred, and anti oppression, by anyone to anyone else of whichever race or creed. I say it as I see it.

The A word is one of Israels most powerful weapons

You dare to criticise us? Us Jews? You are antisemitic

F**k off

How f**king dare they label someone antisemitic for simply pointing out they object to them firing rockets and missiles at heavily populated civilians areas

Makes me so f**king angry

Enola Gay?

Quote: lofthouse @ 2nd August 2014, 11:06 PM BST

The A word is one of Israels most powerful weapons

You dare to criticise us? Us Jews? You are antisemitic

F**k off

How f**king dare they label someone antisemitic for simply pointing out they object to them firing rockets and missiles at heavily populated civilians areas

Makes me so f**king angry

Same here, getting sick of the argument that because one raced suffered an outrage of horrendous proportions and no one in there right mind would doubt that, makes it acceptable for that race to inflict outrages on another race, That way lies madness.

Anti Semite (Semite doesn't mean Jewish by the way) and anti Israeli are two different things. Was part of the point I believe.

Sooty if you find the mass coverage of these acts of terror against a country without an army, navy, or any other form of defence is anything other than biased towards Israel I'd be glad to hear what news you are watching

Simply replying to the charge put forward, I'm anti no race, I'm pro freedom for all races

Have you been to Gaza, I have, I lived in Israel for a year, I saw what they were doing first hand. I love Israel as a Country, I found the ordinary people to be kind, generous. It cannot excuse the horrors I saw, the persecution and oppression I witnessed. Sorry but no. To excuse this long term conflict and oppression with the argument it is happening elsewhere is frankly ridiculous.

The BBC? I don't think so, I might have given you RTL

If your country was invaded, your children killed, you would calmly stand by, why are people strapping bombs on, what has caused that, who is to blame