I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,637

Quote: billwill @ 1st August 2014, 12:41 AM BST

Quote: roscoff @ 1st August 2014, 10:25 AM BST

I think Bill summed up that post quite nicely Stylee. I think you'll find there is adequate newsreel coverage for Hamas rocket firing and the tunnel network. And unless Gaza has suddenly developed their own munitions factories then they got them from somewhere.

Um?

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st August 2014, 5:50 PM BST

Hamas could be the worst most vile dispicable bunch of motherf**kers in history

Go after the 'terrorists'

Send waves of troops into Gaza armed to the teeth and hunt them down and kill them

And destroy their weapons and missiles

How exactly do you suggest they do that then?

So the closing ceremony for the Commonwealth Games is to show what it;s like to be Scottish on a Saturday night?

"You're my pal, you are - bleeeuuurghh!!!"

Alexander Salmond is going to the Queen a glassgow kiss?

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd August 2014, 2:36 PM BST

Alexander Salmond is going to the Queen a glassgow kiss?

I'll be right behind him cheering him on. :D

Quote: keewik @ 2nd August 2014, 3:24 PM BST

I'll be right behind him with a hand up his kilt waving him on. :D

Aah Scots culture is magnificent and noble.

Yes, we'll miss them . .

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4509146,00.html

What an aeful story 2 twins growing up on separate sides of the wild. Surrogates should be like any other kids, you couldn't leave your baby at the hospital because theyre.ginger

This is attempted genocide, Hamas are an excuse, and I am afraid Israel is killing indiscriminately at civilian targets and a few rockets being deflected by a shield cannot excuse that

As a republican I love this royal wedgy!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/can-we-finally-tell-the-t_b_299297.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Quote: roscoff @ 2nd August 2014, 8:45 PM BST

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/can-we-finally-tell-the-t_b_299297.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

I'm quite warming to her now . .

Quote: Pingl @ 2nd August 2014, 8:29 PM BST

This is attempted genocide, Hamas are an excuse, and I am afraid Israel is killing indiscriminately at civilian targets and a few rockets being deflected by a shield cannot excuse that

Israel are not stupid. They waited until the Palestinian support dropped away. Egypt and Syria both gone. In fact Egypt have sealed their border as well. Hamas just played straight into their hands.

I'm afraid that Israel is simply killing indiscriminately it is like an elephant fighting an ant, they have eroded the Palestinian's land until a massive population are living on a piece of land the size of the Isle of Mann, they can't even farm their own land for olives if it is near Jewish areas of occupation and this is occupation, they are the aggressors, the oppressors, this is attempted genocide, it is a planned and coordinated attempt to wipe out a race of Arabs that have as much right to a homeland as the Jews in Israel do

Quote: Pingl @ 2nd August 2014, 9:25 PM BST

I'm afraid that Israel is simply killing indiscriminately it is like an elephant fighting an ant, they have eroded the Palestinian's land until a massive population are living on a piece of land the size of the Isle of Mann, they can't even farm their own land for olives if it is near Jewish areas of occupation and this is occupation, they are the aggressors, the oppressors, this is attempted genocide, it is a planned and coordinated attempt to wipe out a race of Arabs that have as much right to a homeland as the Jews in Israel do

I think you'll find they have to wipe out the West Bank to do that. I can't really see that happening. It holds the bulk of the Palestinian people.

Yup that is the plan, and I'm afraid have a look at Palestine as a map from 1948 to now, tell me, do you not think it has slowly but surely been shrunken to the point of extinction.

Quote: roscoff @ 2nd August 2014, 8:45 PM BST

Couldn't have put it better myself.