New British TV for an American

Hi All :P

Seems like I pop on here once every few years for suggestions on new Britcoms to watch. It's kind of hard to keep tabs on every new show in the UK stateside so I like to reach out to ya'll. I'm hoping you guys can turn me onto a new gem. Below is a list of some of the stuff I adore from the UK, hopefully something new has come out in the past year or two that is just as great.

Shows I loved:
Peep Show
Inbetweeners
Lead Balloon
Ab Fab
Office
Spaced
Mitchell and Webb Look
All Alan Partridge stuff
There are lots more, just can't think of any off hand

Any input would be greatly appreciated...

You could try Catastrophe. It's even got one of your lot in it. ;)

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/catastrophe/

Have you tried Hunderby, Fresh Meat, Drifters and/or Uncle?

All the Armstrong And Miller series.

Ideal

Thanks! Sorry for the late reply, just downloaded most everything suggested (I've seen Fresh Meat and some Armstrong & Miller stuff). Off to binge now...

Episodes - two Brits up against the American TV system. Very good and has Matt LeBlanc starring if you like him.

Very saucy in parts. :P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st February 2015, 12:06 PM GMT

Episodes - two Brits up against the American TV system. Very good and has Matt LeBlanc starring if you like him.

Very saucy in parts. :P

That's actually a Showtime/BBC co-production and the most recent series is just finishing in the US prior to its UK debut . . .

As Stephen Mangan said that most of it was filmed in the UK, I'm putting it down to a UK sitcom where we let the Americans add a slant to it.