- 2013 - 2015
- 12 (2 series)
- Steve Turner
- Eve Myles, Anthony Head, Susie Blake, Jeff Rawle, Daisy Beaumont, Marcus Garvey, Alice Felgate, Miller Henderson and others
- Steve Turner and Jonathan Harvey
- Simon Hynd and Ben Gosling Fuller
- Angela Sinden
You, Me & Them tells the story of Lauren and Ed who are madly in love, despite their 26-year age gap.
The only problem is that Lauren's family and everyone around them seems to have an opinion on the subject.
Ed's ex-wife Lydia rents the house next door to the couple, Lauren's family are constantly meddling and Ed's friends think she's a trophy girlfriend.
Characters include Lauren's disapproving parents Emma and Clive; plus her sister Debs, who lives nearby with husband Keith and their two children Ellie and Charlie.
Lauren and Ed share their home with Ed's loveably hapless brother Alan whilst Ed's chancer grandson Tim never seems to be too far from his grandfather and his grandfather's wallet.
You can choose your partner but you can't choose your family.
Series 2: We rejoin Ed and Lauren among their still-interfering, still-hectic and still-quarrelsome families. As their relationship goes from strength to strength, so too does their ability to spin plates, keep the peace and smile in the face of adversity.
In this second series we see them confronted by Ed's romantic past, rendered homeless by Keith's 'home improvements' and they dislodge one semi-permanent member of the household to have them no sooner replaced by another. Over at the Mason's house, Keith and Debs are getting to grips with Ellie's growing independence and Charlie's growing curiosity of becoming an adult. Debs has to grapple with the unexpected idea that Keith's eye could have started wandering and Keith lands the Masons with some of the most unforgiving and fussy houseguests they could ever imagine. What's worse is that they're family.
Emma's past pays her a fleeting visit, upsetting the apple cart as it does so, and Clive flirts with new fangled technologies only to soon find himself in a spot of bother.
- Production company
- Also known as
- Us And Them (Working title)
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 23rd October 2013 on Gold at 9pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 13th May 2015 on Gold at 10pm
- Upcoming repeats
- Series 2 Episode 1: Tomorrow at 3:05am on Gold
- Series 2 Episode 1: Saturday at 2:50am on Gold
- Series 2 Episode 6: Saturday at 3:25am on Gold
- Series 2 Episode 2: Sunday at 3:10am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 6: Monday at 2:55am on Gold
- Series 2 Episode 3: Monday at 3:30am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 1: Tuesday at 2:50am on Gold
- Series 2 Episode 4: Tuesday at 3:20am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 2: Thursday 27th February at 2:30am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 3: Thursday 27th February at 3am on Gold
- Series 2 Episode 5: Thursday 27th February at 3:30am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 4: Friday 28th February at 2:55am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 5: Friday 28th February at 3:30am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 5: Sunday 1st March at 2:35am on Gold