- 1973 - 1974
- BBC One
- 27 (2 series)
- James Bolam, Rodney Bewes, Brigit Forsyth, Sheila Fearn, Bill Owen, Anita Carey, Joan Hickson, Olive Milbourne and others
- Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais
- Jack Gilbert and Bernard Thompson
It's been over 5 years since the little mishap that left Terry in the Army and Bob discharged with flat feet in The Likely Lads.
Terry, now back in civilian life, returns to Newcastle to find that everything has changed - not least his friend Bob who is now engaged to be married and upwardly mobile in more ways than one.
There is no love lost between Terry and Bob's fiancee, Thelma, so reinvigorating their friendship will prove difficult at the best of times. It's not long before Bob is having doubts that the last person he needs in his life, right now, is Terry.
- Part of
- Production company
- Also known as
- WHTTLL? (Acronym)
- Theme song by Mike Hugg and Ian La Frenais.
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 9th January 1973 on BBC One at 8:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 24th December 1974 on BBC One at 7:45pm
- Last repeat
- Wednesday 19th June 2019 at 6:00pm on Drama