- Channel 5
- Jo Brand, Susie Blake, Tiffany Stevenson, Mark Dolan, Jenny Eclair, Gyles Brandreth, Neil Brandwood, Michael Hogan and more
- Malcolm Donkin
- Malcolm Donkin, Tom Farmer, Ken Hayes, Will Smith and Lauren Burchell
An affectionate look back at the life and work of one of Britain's greatest comedians, featuring interviews with Jo Brand, Jenny Eclair, Gyles Brandreth, Susie Blake and the actors who worked alongside Victoria.
The programme charts Victoria Wood's rise from her upbringing in Lancashire, via her partnership with Julie Walters, the brilliant As Seen On TV and her one-woman shows that sold out London's Royal Albert Hall.
Featuring favourite clips, behind-the-scenes stories, and interview footage filmed over the years with Victoria herself.
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Sunday 20th December 2020 at 9pm on Channel 5
- Episode length
- 115 minutes
- All previous repeats
- Sunday 20th June 2021 at 12:00am on CC Extra
- Tuesday 15th June 2021 at 10:00pm on CC Extra
- Saturday 1st May 2021 at 10:00pm on C5