- 2018 - 2019
- BBC One Wales
- 13 (2 series)
- Sally Phillips, Elis James, Mike Bubbins, Mali Ann Rees, Mari Beard, Leroy Brito, Tom Price, Remy Beasley and others
- Sian Harries, Tudur Owen and Gareth Gwynn
- Keri Collins
- Nick Goding
How hard can it be to sell the wonders of Wales to the rest of the world? Elaine Gibbons - the head of the new tourist agency Wow! Wales - is about to find out.
Elaine may have been born in Wales, but has spent 47 and a half of her 48 years in England and has seldom set foot this side of the Severn Bridge. However, what she lacks in experience (and funding), she more than makes up for in attitude.
Elaine is backed by the Wow! Wales team, including husband and wife Corporate Directors Wyn and Charlotte - who are never far from a freebie. There's also a social-class obsessed union rep and Digital Manager; and a marketing team who once managed to turn a St David's Day tweet into a national insult. This series follows Elanie's hapless attempts to put Wales on the map - as well as actually finding it for herself.
- Part of
- Production company
- Also known as
- The Tourist Trap (Working title)
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 2nd October 2018 on BBC One Wales at 10:40pm
- Last new broadcast
- Monday 2nd December 2019 on BBC One Wales at 10:35pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Upcoming repeats
- Series 2 Episode 1: Friday 1st November at 11:25pm on BBC1 Wales