- 2018 - 2019
- BBC One Wales
- 13 (2 series)
- Sally Phillips, Elis James, Mike Bubbins, Mali Ann Rees, Mari Beard, Leroy Brito, Tom Price, Remy Beasley and more
- Sian Harries, Tudur Owen, Gareth Gwynn, Huw Davies and Bryce Hart
- Keri Collins, Heather Jones, Geraint Havard and Rhun Llewellyn
- Nick Goding, Matthew Crawford, Julian Carey, Rab Christie, Paul Forde and Iain Davidson
How hard can it be to sell the wonders of Wales to the rest of the world? Elaine Gibbons - the head of the new tourist agency Wow! Wales - is about to find out.
Elaine may have been born in Wales, but has spent 47 and a half of her 48 years in England and has seldom set foot this side of the Severn Bridge. However, what she lacks in experience (and funding), she more than makes up for in attitude.
Elaine is backed by the Wow! Wales team, including husband and wife Corporate Directors Wyn and Charlotte - who are never far from a freebie. There's also a social-class obsessed union rep and Digital Manager; and a marketing team who once managed to turn a St David's Day tweet into a national insult. This series follows Elanie's hapless attempts to put Wales on the map - as well as actually finding it for herself.
- Part of
- Also known as
- The Tourist Trap (Working title)
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 2nd October 2018 at 10:40pm on BBC One Wales
- Most recent repeats