- 8th August: Timewasters returns to the 1950s
- 18th July: Comedies nominated in British Screenwriters' Awards
- 6 (1 series)
- Daniel Lawrence Taylor
- Daniel Lawrence Taylor, Kadiff Kirwan, Adelayo Adedayo, Samson Kayo, Liz Kingsman and Kevin Garry
- Daniel Lawrence Taylor and Barunka O'Shaughnessy
- George Kane
- Josh Cole, Kenton Allen, Saurabh Kakkar and Matthew Justice
Timewasters is a comedy about a struggling four-piece South London jazz band who travel back in time to the 1920s via a urine-sodden lift in a dilapidated block of flats.
Stuck in the past after their 'time machine' is destroyed, our gang decide to explore, before quickly discovering that being young and black in the Jazz Age is a lot less genteel and a lot more shady than Downton Abbey had led them to believe.
Aided and abetted by a pair of oddball twins and some 1920s luminaries, the band are forced to navigate the parties and pitfalls of the Roaring Twenties while searching for a way back home. All the while, not missing the opportunity to introduce the Bright Young Things to some of the twenty-first century's finest tunes.