Series 4, Episode 1
rifles through three celebrity homes, sniffing out clues to help the star-studded studio panel guess the identity of the owner. This time, radio DJ Fearne Cotton
, actor Will Mellor
and celebrity judge Robert Rinder
try to identify the mystery occupants.
The homes in this episode belong to model and actor Pamela Anderson, soap star Sid Owen, and socialite Lady C.
- Saturday 7th January 2017
- 55 minutes
- Show past repeats
- Monday 9th January 2017 at 10:40pm on ITV
- Wednesday 11th January 2017 at 9:00pm on ITV2
- Monday 1st January 2018 at 3:20am on ITV
- Saturday 24th March 2018 at 9:00pm on ITV
Cast & crew
||Writer (Additional Material)
Through The Keyhole viewers couldn't believe their eyes when Keith Lemon had a nose around former EastEnders actor Sid Owen's house.
Lauren Franklin, The Sun, 8th January 2017