- 21st November: Comedies shortlisted for Broadcast Awards 2020
- 6th November: British comedies nominated for 2019 Rose d'Or Awards
- 28th October via Female First: Greg James snubs One Show because of Alan Partridge
- BBC One
- 6 (1 series)
- Steve Coogan, Susannah Fielding, Felicity Montagu, Tim Key and Lolly Adefope
- Steve Coogan, Neil Gibbons and Rob Gibbons
- Neil Gibbons and Rob Gibbons
- Ted Dowd
Alan Partridge is handed a career lifeline - the chance to stand in (temporarily) as co-host on This Time, an evening weekday magazine show.
His first return to live television since his 90s chat show Knowing Me, Knowing You was cancelled after a guest was fatally shot on air, This Time is the perfect shop window for a man of Alan's gravitas and will, or should, see him finally recognised as one of the heavyweight broadcasters of his era.
The show itself is a heady mix of consumer affairs, current affairs, viewer interaction, highbrow interview and lightweight froth; very much the sweet spots for a man whose CV boasts over two decades of weekday local radio. And with an array of diverse subjects on the agenda, it promises the perfect fit for a man whose broadcasting style has been described as "equidistant between chitchat and analysis".
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Monday 25th February 2019 on BBC One at 9:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Monday 1st April 2019 on BBC One at 9:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Thursday 1st November 2018 at 9:30pm on Sky Atlantic