- 2017 - 2018
- 30 (2 series)
- Lewis Macleod, Jess Robinson, Richard David-Caine, Stuart Garlick and Hugh Dennis
- Stuart Garlick and Aaron Paul
- Rowan Crawford
- Aaron Paul and Richard Rowe
This show is an observational documentary about real life at Paignton Zoo - with a comedy spin.
If you ever wanted to find out what makes our animal friends tick, thanks to the power of animation they can now tell us. Gorillas, penguins and giraffes will all take lead roles, and we find out that it's often the animals that have the last laugh over the staff.
Paignton Zoo's animal characters will be given human voices and computer-generated moving mouths.
- First broadcast
- Monday 14th August 2017 on CBBC at 8:45am
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 27th April 2018 on CBBC at 7:45am
- Length of episodes
- 15 minutes
- Upcoming repeats