- 2006 - 2007
- Channel 5, Comedy Central
- 11 (2 series)
- Roger Beckett, Gary James Martin and Laurence Bowen
- Amelia Bullmore, Anna Chancellor, Felicity Montagu, Rachael Blake, Lucy Robinson, Emma Kennedy, Cathryn Bradshaw, Ralph Ineson and others
- Roger Beckett and Gary James Martin
- Vito Rocco and Gordon Anderson
- Greg Boardman
In Little Stempington, the women don't kill time - they kill each other, with anything from Glock 9mm machine pistols to potato peelers if necessary. In fact, this sleepy English town is more South Central LA than Home Counties. Beneath the charity fundraising and mid-morning aerobic classes lies a secret, super-sexed, super-violent world.
Into this rural battlefield walk innocent Joyce Hazledine and her policeman husband Jeremy, itching to find a stress-free life away from the high crime rate of the big city.
As wife of the new local superintendent, Joyce soon becomes an unwilling pawn in the epic power struggle between two rival gangs, and has to learn to swim and shoot or sink and die.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 22nd March 2006 on Channel 5
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 20th September 2007 on Channel 5