The Powell kids are over the moon: their parents have returned to Jamaica and left them in charge of the house!
- 1983 - 1985
- Channel 4
- 27 (3 series)
- Chris Tummings, Janet Kay, Shope Shodeinde, Victor Romero Evans, Judith Jacob, Sarah Lam, Malcolm Frederick, Alan Igbon and Angela Wynter
- Mustapha Matura and Farrukh Dhondy
- Michael Dolenz, Graham Williams and Nic Phillips
- Charlie Hanson
When a retired couple emigrate to Jamaica and offer their grown-up children the option to stay behind in London, their offspring's illusions of freedom are shattered by domestic realities.
Without the controlling influence of their parents, the two brothers and three sisters believe their new-found independence entitles them to live as they please. They soon discover otherwise and chaos ensues.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Friday 7th January 1983 on Channel 4 at 9pm
- Last new broadcast
- Saturday 1st June 1985 on Channel 4 at 6:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 25 minutes