- 1963 - 1966
- BBC One
- 43 (5 series), plus 2 short specials
- Richard Briers, Prunella Scales, Edward de Souza, Ronald Hines and Christine Finn
- Richard Waring
- Robin Nash and Graeme Muir
- Graeme Muir and Robin Nash
Gentle sitcom charting the domestic and relationship trials, tribulations, stresses and joys of young newly married couple Kate and George Starling.
From returning to their first home together from honeymoon, to George's troubles at the office, anniversaries and babies, all the troubles experienced by the husband and wife - including more than a few quarrels - are lovingly explored in Marriage Lines.
- Also known as
- The Marriage Lines
- Camera set-up
- Black and white
- First broadcast
- Friday 16th August 1963 at 8pm on BBC One