- Panel Show
- 2019 - 2021
- 24 (3 series)
- Josh Widdicombe, Tom Craine and Matthew Crosby
- Josh Widdicombe and James Acaster
- Tom Craine, Matthew Crosby, Henry Paker, Freya Parker, Tom Parry, Benjamin Partridge, Ben Clark, Tom Neenan and more
- John L Spencer
- Danny Carr, Sophie Le Good, Joe McVey, Stu Mather, Josh Widdicombe and Iain Coyle
A panel show that tests two teams of comedians on their ability to deal with a series of ridiculous hypothetical scenarios:
You have to live in a motorway services for a year, how do you cope?
You have to take a selfie with Nicolas Cage within 48 hours or you die - how do you do it?
You've been booked for the Royal Variety Performance with an hour to spare - you can't do comedy - what do you do?
Each hypothetical will be posed by Josh Widdicombe while James Acaster's job is to enforce ridiculous rules and score the guests' attempts at dealing with them. None of the guests see the hypotheticals beforehand and Josh and James take great delight in throwing them curveballs as the show progresses - it's a proper comedic work-out.
Every hypothetical results in a hugely entertaining discussion (with plenty of play-at-home fun on offer), as well as in-studio stunts, hilarious archive, location VT's and even the odd celebrity cameo.
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 6th February 2019 at 10pm on Dave
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 31st March 2021 at 10pm on Dave
- Next repeats
- Series 2, Episode 8: Today at 2:25am on Dave
- Series 3, Episode 1: Tomorrow at 2:25am on Dave
- Series 3, Episode 2: Saturday at 2:25am on Dave
- Series 3, Episode 3: Sunday at 2:30am on Dave
- Series 3, Episode 4: Monday at 2:45am on Dave
- Series 3, Episode 5: Tuesday at 2:05am on Dave
- Series 3, Episode 6: Wednesday at 2:15am on Dave
- Series 3, Episode 7: Thursday 9th December at 3am on Dave
- Series 3, Episode 8: Friday 10th December at 2am on Dave
- Most recent repeats
- Pinewood Studios