- 2014 - 2015
- BBC Three
- 7 (1 pilot + 1 series)
- Matthew Cottle, Mandeep Dhillon, Lorna Gayle, Will Melling, Katy Wix, Imran Yusuf and Jonathan Watson
- Jack Williams and Harry Williams
- Luke Snellin
- Sarah Hammond
Fried follows the staff in the struggling Croydon branch of fast food chain, "Seriously Fried Chicken".
We follow the group as they navigate the greasy world of nugget vending under the watchful gaze of Mary, their eternally optimistic but desperately ineffectual branch manager. Her job is coveted by bitter assistant manager Derek, who's been working at the restaurant "since it were a Wimpy".
Then there's geeky teenager Joe, who only has eyes for Amara; and the man who's decided they're best friends - foul-mouthed and relentlessly self-absorbed Ed; and the older, always riled Shontal. Every week the team have to deal with the customers, each other and the indelible smell of oil.
- Part of
- Production companies
- Also known as
- Comedy Feeds: Fried (Other official name)
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Friday 5th September 2014 on BBC Three at 11pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 29th September 2015 on BBC Three at 10:30pm
- Last repeat
- Saturday 2nd January 2016 at 1:10am