- BBC Two
- 6 (1 series)
- Michelle Gomez, Rosie Cavaliero, Leigh Zimmerman, Jamie Michie and Emun Elliott
- Georgia Pritchett
- Tristram Shapeero
- Catherine Bailey, Cheryl Taylor and Alan Tyler
Sally Bobbins and Sally Frank are two policewomen working the men streets of Scotland. They are the Cagney & Lacey for the 21st century, but with worse hairstyles. They are the Dukes of Hazzard, but with car doors that open. They are Dalziel and Pascoe, but with sillier surnames.
Their boss is Sergeant Beasley, a tall and terrifying woman who finds Frank and Bobbins a constant source of irritation. Their intentions may be good, but they are too easily distracted, as well as being accident-prone.
Add to this Frank's unrequited love for fellow officer PC MacBean and MacBean's secret passion for his partner PC MacGregor, and it's not difficult to see why our heroes have so little time for stamping out crime.
- Production company
- Theme tune sung by Michelle Gomez, Rosie Cavaliero and Leigh Zimmerman.
- Laugh track
View recording details
- First broadcast
- Monday 8th May 2006 on BBC Two at 9:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Monday 12th June 2006 on BBC Two at 9:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes