- 15th April: Broadcast Awards 2021 comedy nominees revealed
- Panel Show
- 2018 - 2020
- 21 (3 series)
- Jordan Stephens, Maya Jama, Lady Leshurr, Darren Harriott, London Hughes, Amelia Dimoldenberg and Shortee Blitz
- Sophie Duker and Mike Rayment
- Chris Howe and Toby Baker
- Aoife Bower, Laura Amure, Sam Gannaway, Emily Pickthall, Rufus Tanner, Tom Messer and Carol Baffour-Awuah
An anarchic hip-hop comedy show.
Filmed in a gig-environment and hosted by Jordan Stephens, two teams made up of comedians, hip-hop legends & celebrity hip-hop lovers battle it out in front of a live audience - who decide who wins and loses each round - for the ultimate prize: bragging rights!
Also featuring is live DJ Shortee Blitz, assisting across performance rounds, head-to-head battles and the stars showing off their knowledge.... or lack thereof.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Thursday 11th October 2018 on ITV2 at 9pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 8th December 2020 on ITV2 at 10pm
- Upcoming repeats