- 2020 - 2021
- 22 (2 series)
- Big Zuu, Hyder and Tubsey
- Chris Faith, Tom McKay and Marcus Liversedge
- Alex Gilman, Sam Grace, Natalie Rose, Paul King, Tommy Panays and Lucy Blatch
London-based grime artist and DJ Big Zuu takes his passion for cooking on the road, preparing mouth-watering, made-to-order dishes for a different famous comedian on tour in the UK in each episode.
Zuu and his boys, Tubsey and Hyder hit the road, travelling all over the UK visiting the bright lights of London, Portsmouth, Cardiff, Manchester, Bath & Isle of Man. Zuu meets each comedian ahead of their show, cooking them a made-to-order pre-show appetiser, followed by a three-course meal, ready by the time they come off stage. Expect big flavours and BIG laughs.
Guest comedians making an appearance in the series include Rosie Jones, Desiree Burch, Ed Gamble, Jamali Maddix, Jimmy Carr, Josh Widdicombe, London Hughes, Lou Sanders, Phil Wang and one other comic yet to be named.
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Friday 15th May 2020 at 10pm on Dave
- Most recent repeats
- Up The Creek - 2020 Christmas Comedy Special