Big Bad World
Comedy Central sitcom about a recent university graduate who returns to his hometown and starts hanging out with his old mates again
- Comedy Central
- 8 (1 series)
- Lloyd Woolf and Joe Tucker
- Blake Harrison, Julia Deakin, Rebecca Humphries, David Fynn, Seann Walsh, Scarlett Alice Johnson, James Fleet, Caroline Quentin and Alex Lanipekun
- Joe Tucker, Lloyd Woolf, Kevin Cecil, Andy Riley, Rose Heiney and Jon Purkis
- Sandy Johnson and Tristram Shapeero
- Kate Daughton, Andrew Newman, Ben Farrell and Simon Lupton
Big Bad World is a comedy about what happens when you wait for life to begin. Ben has just graduated and the world should be his oyster, but he quickly finds himself back in his hometown of Great Yarmouth and nursing his as yet unformulated dreams.
He's also back to hanging out with the same old gang; too-smart-for-her-own-good charity mugger Meg, guitar-obsessive bedsit-philosopher Eggman and University-refuser and unashamed year-round-wearer-of-shorts-and-flip-flops Oakley.
If it weren't for the frequent overdraft charges, Ben might almost believe the last three years of his life never happened.
Ben now has to decide what to do with his future... in the short term though he's mainly looking for a way of getting back with ex-girlfriend Lucy.