Hidden camera show in which electronic machines are rigged up to prank unsuspecting members of the public
- Sketch Show
- 2014 - 2015
- 12 (2 series)
- Nathan Eastwood
- Michael Gambon, Rob Delaney, Terry Mynott, Matthew Holness, John Hopkins, Kelly-Anne Lyons, Nico Tatarowicz and Simon Greenall
- Ben Spiteri and Paul Routledge
- Paul Routledge
- Ben Spiteri and Gemma Rawcliffe
Humans. Prepare to get screwed with.
Sir Michael Gambon is the voice of the eponymous vengeful robot in this hidden camera show.
Technology has advanced and humans are more reliant on machines than ever before. But with our increased dependency on mobile phones, laptops and self-service machines comes continued exasperation, and often technological abuse. Well, the machines have had enough...
No longer will they stand for being bashed about, kicked around and taken for granted. The Bad Robots are out for revenge. Fictional company TezCorp Industries is starting a high-tech revolt, determined to create chaos with unsuspecting members of the public interacting with everyday machines.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 11th November 2014 on E4 at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 29th September 2015 on E4 at 10pm
- Last repeat
- Monday 20th January 2020 at 1:00am on CC Extra