- BBC One
- 8 (1 series)
- Fred Barron
- Jessica Hynes, Greg Wise, Raquel Cassidy, Oliver Chris, Zita Sattar and Clive Russell
- Julia Barron, Katie Douglas, Danny Robins and Dan Tetsell
- Dewi Humphreys
- Alex Walsh-Taylor
Secretary Bex Atwell is stuck in an 'almost' world - almost in a relationship, almost in a good job, almost a size 10/12.
Bex is trying to figure out what a smart woman is supposed to do in a world where men behave like... men, but the more she discovers the more infuriating they become!
Her boss, Charles, doesn't acknowledge relationship boundaries; her on/off boyfriend Ryan is worried that she's "trying to corral his seed"; and her womanising father, Jack, has regressed into one of the lads.
With the help of her acerbic friend Chris and her subversive office mate Jan, Bex tries to work out what men are all about and why women even bother to try working them out in the first place.
- Production companies
- Also known as
- The World According To Bex (Working title)
- Everything I Know About Men (Working title)
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Friday 7th January 2005 on BBC One at 9pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 25th February 2005 on BBC One at 9pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes