The Guessing Game
Comedy game show on BBC Radio Scotland in which panellists are asked a series of bizarre questions. Clive Anderson is the host
- Panel Show
- 2012 - 2013
- BBC Radio Scotland
- 12 (2 series)
- Clive Anderson, Alex Horne, Susan Calman, David Kay and Harry Gooch
- Michael Beck
- Margaret Anne Docherty
Broadcaster Clive Anderson joins BBC Radio Scotland to present this comedy panel show.
Fancying itself as an intelligent quiz, The Guessing Game has a simple premise: panellists get points for funny guesses to implausible questions.
In each episode, Clive fires a host of bizarre questions to three panellists and then sits back to enjoy their outlandish guesswork.
- Production company
- The house band are Gus and Fin Plus One.
- Laugh track
- Live audience
View recording details
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 4th April 2012 on BBC Radio Scotland at 2:05pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 5th June 2013 on BBC Radio Scotland at 1:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Saturday 28th June 2014 at 6:30pm