- 2022 - 2023
- BBC Radio 4
- 15 (2 series)
- Paul Sinha
- Paul Sinha and Oliver Levy
- Ed Morrish
The problem with quizzes is that the same questions keep coming up, like "What's the name of the only member of ZZ Top without a beard?"*. So the more quizzes you do the more predictable they get.
Luckily, here comes quizzer, comedian and Rose d'Or winner Paul Sinha with his new BBC Radio 4 series, Paul Sinha's Perfect Pub Quiz. Each episode he will invite the audience to tell him their favourite quiz questions, and then kindly explain why they're a bit rubbish, before offering up not only a better question, but also the fascinating stories behind the answer. It's facts, jokes, stories and puns - just the way you like them.
(Please come with questions or this format really won't work at all)
*Frank Beard, as you well know.
- First broadcast
- Thursday 21st April 2022 at 6:30pm on BBC Radio 4
- Most recent repeats
- Up The Creek - Series 1
- Backyard Comedy Club - Series 1 & Christmas Special
- The Forge Comedy Club - Series 2
- Gorilla (Manchester) - Series 2
- The Lights (Andover) - Series 2
- The Baths (Ipswich) - Series 2
- Bridgwater Arts Centre - Series 2